mardi 10 avril 2012

Black Cherry

Hiiii! How are you today ?





I'm pretty fine, a bit tired because of my exams again... Aaaah, I can't wait to finish this!
I had no internet at my room this week, that's why I post so lately, sorry!!  I am still waiting for some mails, in which it will have a new pair of shoes and a bag. I can't wait to receive it! Maybe today, or tomorrow... I don't know...

Ca va plutôt pas mal, je suis quand même un peu fatiguée à cause de mes partiels encore une fois. Aaaah, j'ai hâte que tout ça se termine! J'ai eu une coupure internet pendant tout le weekend à ma résidence étudiante, c'est pourquoi je poste si tard,  désolée! Sinon, je suis toujours en train d'attendre mes colis, dont une nouvelle paire de chaussures et un nouveau sac, j'ai vraiment hâte de les recevoir! Peut-être aujourd'hui, ou demain, j'en ai aucune idée mais ça commence à faire long....


Do you know Acid Black Cherry ? It's a Jrock band, the singer was the singer of Jeanne da Arc before! I really love his voice, and he's a beautiful man too! Black Cherry is one of my favorite songs, that's also one of the origins of my name. Let's hear that amaaaazing song!

Vous connaissez Acid Black Cherry ? C'est un groupe de rock japonais, le chanteur était celui de Jeanne da Arc. J'adore sa voix, et il est vraiment très beau aussi! ^-^ Black Cherry est l'une de mes chansons préférées, c'est aussi l'une des origines de mon nom. Allez, écoutez-moi ça! 


♪ Ravishes me with its sweet, sweet, but deadly poison. ♪



Did you like it ? I hope so! I also made some pics today, so let's share it! 

Ca vous a plu? J'espère que oui! J'ai aussi fait quelques photos aujourd'hui!


Evy's coordinate of the day. She's so cute, right ??!


Evy again, playing with the computer until the shop opens! 

And now some pics of myself ^^"









Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire